Friday, April 13, 2018

Savannah Lacquer Springtime in Savannah Collection


Hello lovelies! I have the newest collection from Savannah Lacquer called Springtime in Savannah. It consists of six glitter crellies that capture the moodiness and emerging colors of Spring. I was pleasantly surprised by the uniqueness of this collection as a whole, and the inspiration was apparent in each shade. As far as the formulas go, they are all on the thin side so the glitters spread pretty effortlessly. Let's take a look..


Raindrops is a sheer pale lavender purple with various sizes of holographic glitters. I love how this shade is so ethereal and delicate! It's probably my favorite of the collection. Shown is three coats plus top coat.



Blooming Hyacinths is a pale blueish purple crelly with silver and gold holographic glitter and tons of purple glitter in various shades. If the first one was my favorite, I'm pretty sure this is my second. I think the mixture of colors, sizes, and amount of glitter came together perfectly. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Put Away the Winter Wardrobe is a sheer pink crelly with various shades of blue glitter in different sizes and finishes and blue shimmer. The formula in this shade is very thin so you'll get a lot of glitter payout very easily. Although I would have liked the base to be built up with a third coat, I didn't want the nail completely covered in glitter. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Wet Concrete is a gray crelly with teal, pink and purple micro glitter with some scattered holographic. If this were a different collection it could have been called Fall, Winter, and Springtime in Seattle, because that's what the color gray means to me! I think the tiny glitters and bits of holo are so pretty here. Shown is three coats plus top coat.



Breath of Fresh Air is a pale blue crelly with holographic pink glitter and purple shimmer. The shimmer is very subtle and was really hard to capture, but it does add a little more dimension to the blue base. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



The Great Outdoors is a murky green crelly with fuchsia glitter, a bit of holographic silver micro glitter, and a rainbow of other glitters. This one was fun and unexpected. If you like ugly-pretty shades, you will LOVE this one. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


The Springtime in Savannah collection is available now. Each shade will retail for $9 or $50 for the whole set.

Savannah Lacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!