Thursday, April 5, 2018

piCture pOlish Spring 2018 Shades Swatches and Comparisons



Hello lovelies! I had been patiently anticipating piCture pOlish's new Spring releases and was blown away last month by how gorgeous each one was! I knew I had to buy them all! Fortunately one of them (Embrace) is a re-release that I already owned so it saved me a few pennies. Along with my swatches I've included some comparisons that I hope you find helpful. Let's take a look..


Blossom is a pale cool toned baby pink/lilac creme with pink glass flecks and holographic flakes. I am so happy for Paulina (Paulina's Passions) and the beautiful shade she created! It is such a unique shade and totally fits her style. I told her that I've been waiting for a shade like this and am so glad it came from her. Shown is three coats plus top coat.




Comparisons with Bardot, Blossom, Grace, and Tasha


Embrace is a dusty mauve with holographic flakes. I purchased this shade created with THEE @sveta_sanders when it was released last year. I've always loved mauves and this is a perfect shade for me. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Comparisons with Remember, Embrace, and New York



Heaven is a soft lavender with holographic flakes. This is a collaboration with @cesarsshop, a nail polish and supply stockist based out of Finland. This shade is similar but warmer than one of my favorite PP shades, Eerie, so of course I love this one too. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




 Comparisons with Wisteria, Heaven, Eerie, and Tasha


Florence is described as a 'Tuscan orange' with holographic flakes. I don't know a better way to describe this color since I don't own anything like it! I didn't know I needed a shade like this but I'm so glad I have it now! Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Comparisons with Paris, Florence, Rebelle, Blush


Cactus is a khaki green with holographic flakes. This is a collaboration shade with the talented Zlata @de_briz. I've been following her for a long time because her swatches are perfection! I don't usually go for greens but this one is so gorgeous and the label is adorable! Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Comparisons with Mossy, Cactus, and Dandelion



Cashmere is a warm red leaning brown with holographic flakes. If you've been around you know I LOVE brown polishes and this one really delivers! This is a collaboration with the super creative @Vlada_Gerra. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Comparisons with Demeter, Cashmere, and Sisters

Doesn't Cashmere look so good next to my collab shade Sisters? :D

Each shade retails for $14 AUD and can be purchased through the piCture pOlish website or one of their international stockists.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!