Wednesday, March 7, 2018

UberChic Beauty Welcome Spring and Collection 24 Stamping Plates Review


Hey peeps! It's time for new UberChic Beauty stamping plates. Yay! You know I'm always telling myself I'm going to work on my skills with other nail art methods. But honestly it's hard to spend the time when stamping is so quick and easy. Well, it's all relative. Let's get to the new plates.. 


Welcome Spring


Is there anything more lovely in Spring than cherry blossoms? I double stamped both the tree branch and blossom images to make them stand out a little. I realized as I did the last two that if I made a lot of space that it would look like snow on the tops of the branches. I think I would have liked to line the blossoms up better though.

Polishes used:
Stella Chroma O, Macaron!
B.M.C. Annato Clay stamping polish
Painted Polish Stamped in Rose



This DIY Easter egg section has 15 designs to choose from! The one with the scrolls were the most difficult for some reason but I had fun playing around with these. 

Polishes used:
Cirque Colors Hatch- white crelly with black flecks
Painted Polish Stamped in Rose and Stamped in Greenery
B.M.C. Astronomical
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Sunset Orange, Dandelion, Va-Va Violet



24-01



This may be my favorite image from Collection 24. I love how it looks with a holographic polish, it gives it that much more dimension. 

Polishes used:
Color Club Cherubic
Rica Blackout



Reverse stamping/stamping decals require so much patience that I typically only do an accent nail. 

Polishes used:
piCture pOlish Coral Reef, Summer, Totes, Dandelion, Chillax
KBShimmer Eyes White Open
Rica Blackout stamping polish



24-02



Texture images are always some of my favorites. They're perfect for double stamping!

Polishes used:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri White, Sunset Orange, Granny Smith Apple, Cerulean, and Vivid Violet



24-03



This glitter topper is one I haven't worn in awhile and thought it was time to break it out again. The big holes in the middle of the flowers make perfect peek-a-boos to show it off. And the matte top coat makes it all pop.

Polishes used:
China Glaze Liquid Leather- black
Colores de Carol Wizard Lizard- glitter topper
KBShimmer Eyes White Open
Powder Perfect Mattificent Top Coat



The Welcome Spring plate retails for $14.99 and the Collection 24 plates retail for $24.99. Both available now through UberChic Beauty's website. For a limited time you can bundle your purchase for a 15% discount!


UberChic Beauty

What's your favorite plate here? Do you have a favorite mani? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!