Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Savannah Lacquer Salt Water Taffy Part 2 Collection


Hello friends! Today's post features a new-to-me brand (though I've been wanting to try them for some time), Savannah Lacquer. The Salt Water Taffy Part 2 Collection consists of six beautifully bright pastel neon shimmers. I am a little obsessed with this color palette! These polishes were designed to watermarble so the formulas are very sheer jellies. Because I don't really like my visible nail line I swatched each one over a white base. It still required three coats of each shade to get the color evened out. Unfortunately the white base made my photos hide the shimmer more than it's visible in person. 


Strawberry Taffy is a pastel neon pink with green shimmer. The shimmer appears to be more gold-ish to me when mixed in the pink. Shown is three coats over a white base coat.



Cherry Taffy is a pastel neon coral with blue shimmer. This is the juiciest shade and is probably my favorite of them all. Shown is three coats over a white base coat.



Peach Taffy is a pastel neon yellow-orange with purple shimmer. I wish the color of the shimmer showed in my photos because it's such a pretty contrast. Shown is three coats over a white base coat.



Green Apple Taffy is a pastel neon yellow-green with blue shimmer. Shown is three coats over a white base coat.



Cotton Candy Taffy is a pastel neon turquoise with gold shimmer. I love me some gold shimmer and it shows up pretty strongly. Shown is three coats over a white base coat.



Huckleberry Taffy is a pastel neon indigo with turquoise shimmer. Another pretty strong shimmer, although it could have used one more coat. Shown is three coats over a white base coat.



Here's a watermarble I did using three of the shades. They really do watermarble very easily. I did a second look with a stripy design but my photos turned out even worse than this one. 

The Salt Water Taffy Part 2 Collection will be available Friday, February 23rd at 10am EST. Each shade will retail for $9 or $50 for the whole set (or mix and match between both Salt Water Taffy collections).

Savannah Lacquer



What do you think of this collection? Do you love watermarbling? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!