Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Madam Glam Cat Eye Gel Polish + More


Hello lovelies! Today's post is a rare one- a gel polish review! I reviewed Madam Glam's gel polish once before last year (here) and I'm at it again. I am still a gel polish newbie and honestly am still trying to get my technique right. So I'm not going to get detailed on the formulas as I don't have anything else to compare to. 


Sky is the Limit is a saturated blue-grass green creme. This is a shade that my camera consistently messes up but I think I was able to adjust it as close to real life as possible. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.


Glittery Purple is a black base with blue and purple shimmer. The duality of shimmer was really hard to capture but very pretty in person. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.




Higher Spirit is a medium brown with light sandy shimmer magnetic cat eye gel. Shown is one coat over a black base.


This one I actually kind of like with two coats on its own, not over black.



Thunder is a shimmery turquoise blue magnetic cat eye with yellow shimmer that gives it a green dimension. Shown is one coat over a black base.



Galactic Mist is the hardest to describe. It's a shimmery brown and purple magnetic cat eye with goldenrod shimmer. Shown is one coat over a black base.


Each of these gels retails for $19.95 each (15ml). The magnet is not included for the cat eye formulas but can be purchased for $2 here. I have a special discount code for my followers! Use NPS30 for 30% off toward any purchase under the gel category!

Madam Glam


Let me know what you think of these shades! Which is your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!