Thursday, January 18, 2018

UberChic Beauty Love & Marriage 04 + Collection 21 Stamping Plates


I've got nail art today!! It's been so long and I've missed it. Did you miss it too? I reviewed the UberChic Beauty Love & Marriage 04 and Collection 21 stamping plates. There were so many great images on all of them I had a difficult time choosing! I hope you like what I've come up with. Let's take a look..




Love & Marriage 04

I really like these zebra-esque hearts. They remind me of my Wild Zebra Hearts nails I did years ago.

Polishes used:
piCture pOlish Remember, New York, and Embrace
Rica Blackout stamping polish



I planned something more complex with this mani but in the end decided I loved the minimal design. The matte top coat pulled it all together for me.

Polishes used:
Pretty Serious Sugar Cakes, Cutie Patootie, Use the Quartz, Lonestar!, Fluffykins
Rica Blackout stamping polish
Powder Perfect Mattificent top coat





21-01

Oh hey, this kind of looks like a zebra too! Haha. Look how it sets off that base polish though!

Polishes used:
Tonic Polish One Million Flowers
Rica Blackout stamping polish





21-02

Someone much more precise could do a better job with this one, but hey I got pretty close. I love the happy vibe of this mani.

Polishes used:
KBShimmer Eyes White Open
Bundle Monster Eldorado (purple), Astronomical (blue), Teepee Tipping (orange), Empire Club (green)
Rica Blackout stamping polish





21-03


I just reviewed the new Sally Hansen Insta-Dri shades (here) and couldn't wait to see how the one-coaters stamped. Though the green shade isn't a one-coater it still worked well enough for my purposes.

Polishes used:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri (L to R) Expresso, Petal to the Metal, White on Time, Thyme is Money



The Love and Marriage 04 plate retails for $14.99 and the Collection 21 plates retail for $24.99. They are available now through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty

There you have it! What do you think of these plates? Are there any designs you must have? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!