Thursday, October 12, 2017

Painted Polish Fall Into Zen: The Holos Collection


Hello lovelies! I have a gorgeous four piece Fall collection from indie brand Painted Polish to share. This is a brand I've had my eye on for years but have never purchased a collection until now. This time around though I couldn't resist this gorgeous color palette! All of the formulas are great and applied perfectly in two coats. Let's take a look..

Mocha Mantra is a warm light/medium brown ultra holographic with holo glitters. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Mellow Mustard is a greenish deep mustard ultra holographic with holo glitters. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Moss Meditation is a saturated moss green ultra holographic with holo glitter. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Mulberry Musings is a raisin purple ultra holographic with holo glitter. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



There is also a Fall Into Zen Cremes collection that should be coming in the mail soon. I can't wait! If you want to get your hands on these gorgeous shades they are available at www.paintedpolish.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!