Saturday, September 30, 2017

Colores de Carol Breast Cancer Awareness Duo 2017


Hey everyone! Are you all looking forward to October as much as I am? I'm going to start putting up Halloween decorations tomorrow and I can't wait! This month is also the time for Breast Cancer Awareness as I'm sure you all know. Carolina created two limited edition shades just for that purpose, with a part of the sales going to charity. Let's take a look..

Pink Warrior
 is a mauve/pink linear holographic with micro gold holographic glitter and iridescent purple flakes. It has an almost metallic reflective appearance to it. The formula was great and this is two coats plus top coat. 



Believe in Pink is a medium pink crelly with  rose gold metallic flakes, gold shimmer and micro iridescent chameleon glitter. This applied a little on the sheer side. I love the delicateness of the details in this shade, but they were really hard to capture on camera. This is three thin coats plus top coat.



Both polishes will be available as a set October 1st at 9 am EST for $21. A portion of the sales of the duos will be donated to a local charity. My code NPSOCIETY can be used for this purchase if you want 10% off your order.


Colores de Carol
Instagram

If you are a pink lover like myself you will be happy with both of these shades!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!