Friday, August 4, 2017

UberChic Beauty Collection 19 and Fairytale 02 Stamping Plates Review


Hello lovelies! Can you believe it's been over a month since I last wrote an UberChic Beauty review post? It's like the time has moved so slowly and yet so quickly at the same time. If you missed my one in June you should check it out (here), it was one of my favorites. To be honest I have more UCB products to review but they will have to wait a little longer while I work on getting caught up. Trying to blog while momming ain't no easy task! I'm hoping that once school starts I'll have things under control. Let's take a look..

19-01


You may recognize these polishes from my Romantique collaboration with Colores de Carol. I am still obsessed with them!

Polishes used:
Colores de Carol Demur, Mademoiselle, and Silhouette
Rica Whiteout stamping polish



I had only planned on one mani per plate, but this image was calling my name!

Polishes used:
KBShimmer Grand Prospect Holo 
Rica Whiteout stamping polish




19-02



Wow! Isn't this combo so striking?! I like how each nail is slightly different from the other.

Polishes used:
Polished for Days Milky Way
Powder Perfect Gold stamping polish




19-03


I stamped a gradient of three colors here, but it sadly only looks like two. Never mind that, I really love this image!

Polishes used:
Polish My Life Perfect Nightcap- navy blue creme
Bundle Monster Astronomical and Clarissa Blue stamping polish
Rica Whiteout stamping polish




Fairytale 02


This pink glittery polish just screams "Princess!" and I knew I had to use it with this plate. The other polish is a glitter/flakie topper and is stunning, but the white underneath blew out the details so you can't even tell. :(

Polishes used:
Glam Polish Glitter For Breakfast- pink micro glitter
Glam Polish An Unexpected Journey- glitter and flakie topper
KBShimmer Eyes White Open- white creme
Rica Blackout stamping polish 


The Collection 19 retails for $24.99 and the Fairytale 02 plate retails for $14.99. They are available now through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty


What do you think of these plates? I really wanted to use the mushroom image on the Fairytale 02 plate but I couldn't find the right polishes. Any suggestions? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!