Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Peachtree Polish Georgia Autumn Collection



Hello lovelies! Right now is the time for Fall collections so I hope you're ready for more! I reviewed the Georgia Autumn collection from a new-to-me indie brand, Peachtree Polish. It consists of four subtlety holographic cremes and one glitter topper. All the cremes dried down to a matte finish but looked glossy once I added top coat. Let's take a look...


Blue Ridge is a lush tropical green creme with delicate scattered holographic. I could call it a teal, but that didn't quite feel like the right description. Good formula with smooth application. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Clayton is a rich burnt orange creme with scattered holographic. I have been looking for a color just like this for a long time. I'm not a typical orange lover, but this shade is really beautiful. Good formula with smooth application. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Ellijay is a rich brownish wine creme with scattered holographic and red sparkle. This one is really gorgeous although the formula was a tad too thick. *Update: The maker has informed me that the formula has been tweaked so it's no longer too thick* Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Toccoa is a warm nude beige creme with delicate scattered holographic and gold shimmer. The formula didn't quite self level on its own, but smoothed out with top coat. The shimmer and holo were crazy hard to capture, but I promise they're there! Shown is two coats.



Oconee Forest has small bronze hex, red square, and green and yellow/gold bar glitters in a clear base. This one is kind of fun- like a Fall fiesta. I personally don't love bar glitter, but the colors are all pretty. This applied well with good glitter payout in just one coat. Shown over Toccoa.



The Georgia Autumn collection will be available September 1st at www.peachtreepolish.com. The full collection will retail for $40 and individual bottles for $8-$9.


Peachtree Polish



I'd love to hear your thoughts on this collection. Ellijay and Clayton are my favorites here! Which are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!