Wednesday, August 23, 2017

LVX Fall/Winter 2017 Collection


Hello lovelies! I'm excited to share the Fall/Winter 2017 collection from luxury brand LVX. Prior to this collection I only owned one LVX shade- a gorgeous nude creme called Cashmere - and have been wanting to get my hands on more ever since. The collection consists of two cremes, two metallics, one shimmer, and one metallic glitter shade. So you can see there are a lot of options for everyone! Let's take a look..



Rouge is a deep scarlet with bright red shimmer. Oooh man this one is so sexy! I LOVE a good red and this is unique to my collection. The formula was great and it applied nice and smooth without any streaks. Shown is two coats with top coat.




French Rosé is a rosy bronze metallic. I love this color and the twist of what could be just a typical bronze. Unfortunately it was pretty streaky and that's a turnoff for me. Shown is two coats with top coat.




Verdant is a khaki green metallic with golden shimmer. This is 100% a perfect Fall color! It is slightly streaky but the shimmer is so gorgeous that it's forgivable. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.




Stardust is a shimmery silver metallic with silver hex glitters. I usually don't like this kind of combination, but somehow all blends well enough that it's not that bad. Application was nice and easy. Shown is two coats plus top coat.




Millennial is a pale rose nude creme. This shade reminds me of the LVX shade that I mentioned above. It's a gorgeous neutral with a great formula, one you can wear year round. Shown is two coats, plus top coat.




Mulberry is a muted deep berry-mauve creme. Mmmm, it's so yummy! The formula was great and it applied nice and smooth. Shown is two coats plus top coat


The collection launches September 5th and will be available through www.shoplvx.com and participating retailers. Each shade will retail for $18.


What do you think of this collection? Do you have a favorite shade? The prices are a little steeper, but for a gorgeous shade like Verdant or a perfect creme, I'd say it's money well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!