Thursday, March 9, 2017

Clinique Bonus at Dillard's Spring 2017



Hello my lovely Society Sisters! It's been some time since I've posted anything makeup related on my blog. I've been neck deep in nail polish for so long that I don't make as much time for it. Well I'm trying to find ways to incorporate it more since my love for cosmetics was a big part of my life for so long. I also have to mention that I often feel like I'm not making much progress on my blog, regarding my skills and otherwise. Well check out the last time I did a post about a Clinique Bonus. Quite a difference! That really made my day. :)




With qualifying purchase of $28 you receive:

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion +, 30ml
I have an oily skin type so I don't use this moisturizer, but I have lots of people in my family who do.

Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser, 30ml
It's not my go-to make up remover, but I do use it occasionally. It also works great as a brush cleanser!

High Impact Mascara in Black
Also not my go-to mascara, but it does the job when I'm out of my regular formula.

Superbalanced Silk Makeup
Four shades to choose from. This is an updated formulation of Clinique's best selling foundation. I haven't tried it yet, but the color I was sent is way too dark for me. I might bring it back and try out the lightest option they have.

All About Shadow Duo
Your choice of Starlight Starbright (my pick) or Beach Plum.

Clinique Pop Lip Colour
Your choice of Love Pop (my pick) or Plum Pop.

Cosmetic Bag


With purchase of $55 you receive:

Contouring Duo (my pick)
Hefty Highlight and Curvy Contour Chubby Sticks

or

Repair Duo
Smart Serum and Smart Night Cream


I've swatched the eye shadow duo and lipstick I chose below. Although this is really color accurate to how the eyeshadows appeared on my arm, when it's on my eyes it looks much more gray toned. 


In all the years that I've been involved in cosmetics, I've never been interested in contouring. It's just not my thing, and I don't particularly like it on other people either, beside the most subtle addition of bronzer. No judgement, that's just my personal opinion. I chose the contouring duo for my step-up gift just so I could give it a try. They both blended pretty well, but that darker color was really too deep for how pale I am. So, I'm still not sold on it.


Anyone planning on getting this Bonus? And what you think of the products included? Let me know if you'd like to see more of these posts in the future!

p.s. I tried taking photos of myself wearing this makeup so I could show you guys, but I am selfie-impaired. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!