Thursday, September 8, 2016

31DC2016 Day 8: Camouflage Polka Dots


Hey ladies! I've got another short and sweet post for you today. Busy busy busy again, and starting to freak out a little! Today's prompt for the 31 Day Challenge is metallic and I used one of my most used polishes, Essie Good As Gold. It stamps like a gem and compliments almost any color. I started off with a smoosh marble base of four different shades that created a camouflage-ish look. Then I stamped on the negative space polka dot image over it and there you have it! 



What I used:
Essie Good As Gold
Essie Armed and Ready- green
Essie Cocoa Karma- tan
Essie Chinchilly- greige
Essie Perennial Chic- nude
UberChic Beauty 11-02  stamping plate


Looking back:
31 Day Challenge 2014- Gold Leaf
31 Day Challenge 2013- Glitter Gradient


I hope you're enjoying my nail art for the challenge so far. So you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!