Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Guest Post by Cured by Chris

Hello ladies! I have one last guest post to share with you! Today's post is brought to you by the lovely Christine of Cured by Chris (formerly Serenity Nails). I've gotten to know Christine over the past year and she couldn't be a nicer, more genuine person. I love reading her blog for quality in depth reviews with lots of gorgeous photos. I swear every polish I see looks so good on her! I'm so happy that she took some time to do a post for me here, especially a nail art one because I love what she does. Take it away Chris!


Hey guys! 

I am so honoured to be here on Emiline's blog today while she enjoys a much deserved holiday! Like you, I drool over Em's nail art all the time on here, my favourite thing being her creativity and unreal skill at those macro shots! 
For those of you who don't know me, I am Christine and I run an Australian based blog, Cured by Chris, where I focus mainly on swatches.

Today I have created a fun, colourful nail art look I have been wanting to try for ages. I hope you enjoy it!


To create this look I've used four shades from the Pretty Serious Cosmetics Pastel Pet Names Collection.
The four shades we have are;
Bunny Foo Foo- blue
Fluffykins- pink
Little Duckling- yellow
Peachy Poo- peach



I started by painting my nails with Little Duckling for a solid base colour. I then grabbed my trusty dotting tool, and 'dotted' across the nail alternating colours as I moved down the nail.

I have seen this look created several times by different nail artists and have always wanted to try it as I love the effect of it. And I just love these shades by Pretty Serious, I seem to reach for them so often!



I hope you've enjoyed this manicure and I want to thank Emiline again for having me here today. 

Much love

Chris xx


Thank you so much Chris! You created a truly beautiful design that I am most definitely going to try and recreate. And you used one of my favorite collections ever! Go show some love by visiting her blog and social media!

Cured by Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!