Friday, July 8, 2016

ABC Challenge: J is for Jelly


It's time for another ABC Challenge post, woohoo! (I am still doing my ASL alphabet photos, but I need help editing my one for "J". I'm hoping my Photoshop master husband can help me later today. EDIT: As you can see, I got the photo finished. Doesn't it look so cool?!) I was really excited for this week's prompt because I decided to go with...

Jelly! I know that looking at this mani that's not the first thing that comes to mind, but I promise you that's what's it all about! I had been patiently waiting for Pipe Dream Polish to release their new Tie Dye Jellies and fortunately got my hands on a set! They came just in time too! So both the water marble and my floral nail are done with these jelly polishes. 



The formula in these polishes dries slowly so they are ideal for nail art. I was able to paint on these flowers and dots without the polish drying up on me and having to refill my pools of polish. 


These jelly shades are sheer on their own so I applied a white polish base before water marbling. They turned out really bright when layered over the white.


What I used:
Pipe Dream Polish Tie Dye Jelly collection
Pipe Dream Polish Prism Drops- silver holo
KBShimmer Eyes White Open- white



I hope you have enjoyed another week of the ABC Challenge! If you still want to join in the fun you can start any time! All the details are in this post here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!