Monday, June 13, 2016

UberChic Beauty Collection 9 Stamping Plates Review


Hello lovelies! Today's post is a review of the UberChic Beauty Collection 9 stamping plates. While they're mostly a pretty random variety of images typical of the UberChic collections, the first plate does have a strong summer theme to it. I have some nail art using those images in the works, but for today's review I've gone with a more wear-any-day kind of feel. Let's look, shall we?

For my first look I wanted to play with the effects of this green duochrome stamped over different colors. So I stamped it over black, gray, and white. Then I used it as the base color on my ring finger and stamped black over it.


Products Used:
Celestial Cosmetics Lilagon- green duochrome
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Grease Lightning- gray
Rica Blackout- black
KBShimmer Eyes White Open- white



For this look I went with something soft, feminine, and sexy. This glitter crelly works perfectly in the negative space image. On my index finger I stamped with a gold polish first, to make the pink I stamped over it pop.


Products Used:
Stardust Beauty Strawberry Shortcake- pink glitter crelly
Powder Perfect Search The Kingdom- pink creme
Rica Blackout- black



I played with an unusual combination of colors and textures using the four Stardust Beauty May 2016 polishes (swatched here). I stamped the circle image onto my Uber Mat and made decals for each nail. Using all that glitter polish, the decals dried a little more brittle than usual (I left them overnight). But a layer of top coat before I removed them helped soften them enough to be usable. 


Products Used:
Stardust Beauty June 2016- blue
Stardust Beauty Strawberry Shortcake- pink and gold glitter crelly
Stardust Beauty What's The Tale Nightingale?- blue and purple glitter crelly
Stardust Beauty May 2016- berry duochrome



For my last look I went with a leadlighting technique on my accent nail. I stamped the floral image over a white base and topped with top coat. Then over that I painted on sheer jelly polishes and followed with another layer of top coat.


Products used:
Rica Squish The Rainbow sheer jellies
Rica Blackout- black
KBShimmer Eyes White Open- white



I have so many ideas I want to try using these plates! Instead of waiting to put them all in one post I knew I had to stop somewhere so I could finally share the collection with you. The UberChic Beauty Collection 9 stamping plates retail for $24.99 and can be purchased through UberChic Beauty's website.


UberChic Beauty



What do you think of the images I've used? Do you have a favorite? Is there a particular Summery image from the first plate you'd like to see me do?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!