Saturday, February 13, 2016

Sweetheart And Ruffian Valentine Nails



Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I really wanted to squeeze in one more nail art look for the holiday. Who knows, I may even do some more next week, haha. Last night I made the rookie mistake of running out of acetone. Because it was so late I had to go to two stores to find pure acetone. And naturally because the nail polish was in the vicinity I had to buy a bottle or two of pretties. I found this pretty soft pink and when I brought it home I wanted to use it right away. This A England polish was one of my untrieds and it's been sitting on my desk waiting for an excuse to be used. The two found their way to each other and this is what I ended up with.



I had actually created a completely different look earlier before I put this combo together. I disliked it in the end so I scrapped it. Because I needed to go to bed instead of spending another hour on my nails I decided to make some decals that I could use in the morning. Using my Ubermat (I use it EVERY DAY now) I experimented with spreading polish around into different shapes. This morning I chose my favorite one, cut it down to fit my nail, and stuck it on with some tacky polish underneath. I love how it all turned out!


What I used:
A England Virgin Queen- metallic holo
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Petal Pusher- pink creme
Seche Vite top coat


Have a wonderful holiday and weekend my fabulous friends! I hope you all have lots of love in your lives, whether it be human, animal, or even nail polish counts too ;) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!