Saturday, February 6, 2016

Squishy Hearts Valentine Pond Manicure


I have a quick Saturday nail art post for y'all! Hope everyone's having a great weekend. So I finally did my first pond manicure! What do you think? I love it! With the hearts hiding under the squishy layers, it's like a secret Valentine's Day mani. Shhh.. don't tell anyone.



I think I may have applied my layers a little too thickly? I don't know. I will be playing around with this technique more. I bought the whole Rica Squish The Rainbow collection, so I have ample opportunity. Something about the jelly polish looks sooo pretty in the bottles. I have seriously just stared at them again and again, hehe. Squishy Strawberry is such a pretty color on too, and very flattering! It did stain my nails slightly, which I feel like, meh, whatever. Just so you know.



What I used:
Rica Squishy Strawberry
Formula X for Sephora White Matter- white
Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-S225


I hope you enjoyed this Valentine's Day mani! Last year I did quite a few of them. I got so many cute plates from this Bundle Monster set, I may be doing quite a few more. We'll see!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!