Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Pink Skittlette With UberChic


Great news guys! I have a new computer! A friend of ours built it for us, wasn't that so nice? Thanks dude (he's never going to read this)! Only thing is, I still need Photoshop installed, and an auxiliary camera card reader. So for now I will be showing you another post I've had saved up in my draft file. Why haven't I published it yet? Good question, I don't really know why. You can tell how long I've been hanging on to this though by looking at how GREEN the grass is in the background. All of my outside photos have white backgrounds now, haha.


This was my first mani with my UberChic plates. I really, really love the images and variety of the three plates I have. And I really, really want to buy them all. You can see the other two manis I've done using these plate here and here. I like the delicateness of the accent nail image, especially in combination with the girly pink and glitter.

I almost didn't photograph my thumb because the stamp didn't completely cover the whole nail. My thumb is just that big :P. But I love the pattern so much I decided to let y'all see it.



What I used:
Formula X for Sephora Gemini- orchid purple/pink
Formula X for Sephora Luminosity- microglitter
Sephora by OPI The Way Tutu His Heart- pinkish white
Seche Vite top coat
UberChic 3-03 stamping plate


Thinking about this more, maybe I had finally decided to save this for a Valentine's mani? Oh well, too late now. Cross your fingers for me that tomorrow I will have new content to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!