Friday, October 24, 2014

Fall Harvest Water Marble



I started this mani with the thought of combining Fall colors. When it was finished, instead of Fall, it reminded me a little more of the 1970's color palette. Of course, that palette is based off the same colors, just with weirder and uglier shades of it. Probably the most iconic color from this period is known as "harvest gold". Where the gold mixes with the brown on my nails it's the perfect representation. So here I have for you an odd and intriguing Fall Harvest mani.




I wanted my water marble designs to look varied and irregular, because it usually looks better than when I plan it out. So it wasn't my intention, but I love how the design on my ring finger turned out looking like leaves.



I felt like before Halloween was past I had to use this bewitching green polish, China Glaze Cast A Spell.


What I used:
Zoya Piaf- yellow/gold shimmer
China Glaze Cast A Spell- deep green
OPI A-Piers To Be Tan- brown


I couldn't ask for better Fall foliage and weather than we're enjoying right now. I'm trying to eat up every minute of it before it gets ugly and cold. How has this season been treating you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!