Thursday, September 4, 2014

31DC2014 Day 02: Orange Autumn Water Marble


Well my posting schedule for the Challenge hit a big snafu Tuesday morning when my computer monitor decided to shuffle off its mortal coil. Thanks to my hubby's friend, I finally got a loaner hooked up late last night while we still shop for a new one. Now I'm playing catch up with the next three posts. So I'm not going to get too chit-chatty right now. Enjoy the photos! 




What I used:
OPI Toucan Do It If You Try
OPI Where Did Suzi's Man-go?
OPI You Don't Know Jacques
OPI A Woman's Prague-ative
Born Pretty Rhinestones

Here's what I did for last year's 31DC2013 Orange post.

I love how this one turned out! I can't believe how much it's starting to feel like Autumn already, and I am starting to get in the mood. I think I can blame it on Costco for putting their Halloween costumes on display in August. Are you feeling the same way?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!