Thursday, July 17, 2014

Renaissance Custom Lacquer Enamoured and L'Hiver Swatches and Review

Last month I swatched Renaissance Cosmetic's new Emerald Envy, and I promised you two more. I didn't plan on taking this long, but better late than never! The polishes I have today are truly stunning. I am in love! Just like Emerald Envy, both are very unique to my collection. Let's take a moment to gaze upon their beauty, shall we?

Enamoured is from Renaissance Cosmetics' new Wunderkammer Collection and is quite complex. It's described as "a deep purple creme/jelly with a vibrant fuchsia-gold shimmer, holographic micro-glitter, and blue iridescent flakes."  Pretty amazing, right? What makes this so gorgeous is the rich vampy color, yet it's still vibrant at the same time. Even at night it glows and sparkles as you can see in this Instagram photo. Shown here is two semi-thick coats, plus topcoat. I found it a little easier to apply in thicker coats because of the texture of the flakies. It all smoothed out well with topcoat.


I don't have the actual bottle pictured because mine is a mini, and it was too hard to pose with it. I actually didn't purchase it (as much as I wanted to) but then Meghan included it in my order as a bonus! Isn't that so generous?! It was like she could read my mind that this was the other one that I really wanted.



L'Hiver is a truly one of a kind, described as "a pale blue creme with golden shimmer, and tiny gold, midnight blue, white and pink glitter." This shade of sky blue is so beautiful on its own, and then you add all the shimmer and glitter to it... Oh Myyy (George Takei voice). What more can I say when the photos say it all? Application was good too. Shown here is two coats, plus topcoat. 

I'm not sure when L'Hiver was first released. I saw it months and months ago and it has been patiently waiting on my wishlist. Seriously, what was I waiting for? I guess some things are just worth the wait. And in the end L'Hiver lived up to my expectations!


Enamoured and L'Hiver can be purchased through the Renaissance Cosmetics website. They both retail at $9.50.

Thanks for reading! Which is your favorite? Mine is.. oh really, don't make me choose!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!