Wednesday, July 2, 2014

OMD2 Challenge Day 2- Coral


Day two of the Oh Mon Dieu (part deux) challenge and I am LOVING this mani! The polish I used for the base color- piCture pOlish Ocean- is one of my very favorites! I'm so glad I have it because it fit in perfectly with my coral reef design. Isn't is so dreamy?



I agonized over what to put into this scene. I like to claim that painting my nails is relaxing. Truth be told, doing nail art can really stress me out! There are so many amazing creatures in coral reefs that I had a hard time choosing. In the end I stuck with the coral, sea grass, and a sea anemone thingy. Maybe I'll do something similar in the future but with fish, etc.


Since this is an underwater scene, I thought it was appropriate to do my first underwater photo! I'm not sure how much you can tell, but I think it gives a slightly different perspective.

Once again, I used too many nail polishes to list them! Ocean is available through the piCture pOlish website. or if you're not in Australia, they have a list of international stockists.

Have you ever been snorkeling? I only have once in my life, in Hawaii. I was so cold, I could only stay in the water for an hour. Still, it was amazing! I would love to do it again someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!