Tuesday, July 15, 2014

OMD2 Challenge Day 11- Rainbow


I loooove this mani! I've been wearing it for three days now and I really need to take it off to do another one for the challenge. So sad. I really don't want to. I've probably looked at my nails 500 times since I did these. I didn't take photos, but even my right hand looks just as good! Okay, sorry, I'll stop gushing now.



I had a few different ideas I was debating between for the rainbow prompt. As soon as I saw this technique done by @sveta_sanders I knew I had to incorporate it. It's so darn simple, I love it. All you do is paint the two different polishes side by side, then quickly before they start to dry, make little swirly motions with a toothpick. I admit, I wasn't happy with some of my swirls so I redid them. It was so quick and easy that it was worth trying again.


My middle finger is my absolute favorite. What do you think?



What I used:
American Apparel Downtown LA- red
OPI Toucan Do It If You Try- orange
OPI I Just Can't Cope-Acabana- yellow
Sephora by OPI It's Totally Karma- green
Zoya Robyn- blue
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pep in Your Step- purple

Well I better get to taking these off now! I'm scared to see how much the blue has stained my nails. Zoya Robyn stains me sooo bad. It's totally worth it though because it's a gorgeous blue. Plus, who's ever going to see my stained nails anyway?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!