Thursday, June 19, 2014

Renaissance Custom Lacquer Emerald Envy Swatches and Review


As soon as I saw swatches of Emerald Envy, I needed it. Most of the time when I see a polish that I just have to have, it goes on my wishlist. Then it usually stays there for way too long. This time I didn't hesitate. I went straight to the Renaissance Cosmetics website and bought that sucker!




Emerald Envy is from Renaissance Cosmetics' new Wunderkammer Collection. It is a gorgeous emerald (go figure) green, with sparkly gold glitter and a wonderful holographic shimmer. The combination of the colors and glitters is really amazing. As for the application, I was pleasantly surprised by how much came off the brush on the first coat, and how even it was. I could get away with just one coat, but for photos I did two. Shown with topcoat.
Direct Sunlight
The holo rainbow isn't very visible indoors, but that's where the gold glitter really stands out.
Artifical Lighting

The only one issue I had with this polish was the staining on my nail after I removed it. Next time I wear it I'm going to see if two coats of basecoat will help with that.

Seriously, how gorgeous is this polish?! It is a real unique addition to my collection. The entire Wunderkammer Collection is fabulous, I wish my wallet could handle all of it. I do have two more Renaissance Custom Lacquers to show you soon, so stay tuned for those!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!