Thursday, June 12, 2014

NOTD: OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia


I felt sad that it's been at least a year since I've worn OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia. Now that I've been breaking out the summer polishes, I figured it was time to revisit it. For a few years this has been one of my go-to pedicure shades. I'm assuming you have as strong of an aversion to photos of feet as I do. So I spared everyone and kept it on my fingers. The color is a vibrant fuchsia that flashes purple and has a subtle but visible blue shimmer. I remember the formula as being a little more smooth than it was. I think I may just need to add some polish thinner to my bottle. I love the in-your-face pop of color that I get from it.


This is actually the second bottle of this shade that I've owned. I didn't use up the first bottle. I doubt I had used much of it at all when I lost it years ago. I had brought with me to the nail salon for my pedicure. It was a couple days later that I realized it had been left there. By then I didn't trust that it hadn't been used by someone else, so I didn't even bother calling about it. After a few months I decided I still wanted a bottle and bought a second one.



OPI retails for $9, give or take, depending on the store. Although some have a better selection than others, major retailers than that sell it include Target, Walmart, Ulta, and Sally Beauty.

Do you have a go-to shade for your toes? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!