Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pink Gradient and Holo Glitter Ruffian



I did this manicure back in October. I've been on the fence about whether or not I wanted to post it. I loooved wearing these nails. They were so girly! I am a sucker for gradients, and the glitter was so pretty to stare at. So I was disappointed that my photos didn't come out as well as it looked in person. I am finally just going to post it because no one but me even knows the difference!


I did the same gradient as the one in my Save the Ta Tas mani. I sponged the three polishes on each nail. Then I applied top coat to smooth it all out. For the ruffian look, I applied the glitter on the nail leaving a little gap between the cuticle, and bottom half of the sides. It was finished off with another application of top coat.




What I used:
Sephora by OPI What Aura Gonna Wear?- deep hot pink
Clinique Pinkini- bubble gum pink
Jenna Hipp Damage Control- pastel pink
Sephora by OPI Meet Me at the Disco- holo glitter
Seche Vite top coat


Are you into girly manicures? I'm not a super girly-girl, but pink does usually look good on me.

1 comment:

I love to hear your comments!