Thursday, October 3, 2013

33 Day Challenge Day 04: Tribal

I've got some catching up to do with this 33 Day Challenge. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be all squared away.

I wanted to do something a little different again my second go (this was my first) around tribal print. So I did some searching on Pinterest for inspiration, and found this tutorial from Nailed It. I seriously love, love this! I've mentioned before how much I like red nails, and this is no exception. This is so simple yet bold, and lots of fun.



If you want to know how to do this, click the link I mentioned above. I follow the tutorial exactly step for step.




What I used:
OPI Red Hot Ayers Rock- red
Sephora by OPI What's a Tire Jack?- black
Sephora by OPI White Hot- white
Sephora by OPI Yellow My Name Is Betsey- yellow
Sephora by OPI Too Too Turq
Sephora by OPI Alley Cat

What do you think? Do you love this design as much as I do?

4 comments:

  1. I love red nails too -- these look amazing! I love the idea of the gradient!
    I think you're the only blogger I follow who jumped right into the 33DC right after finishing the 31 day challenge, haha :) kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She so crazy that she actually started the 33 day DURING the 31 day! She's nuts!

      Delete
    2. I think I've seen some others who have. But yeah, that week that overlapped was crazy! That's why I'm still a little behind right now.

      Delete

I love to hear your comments!