Monday, September 30, 2013

31DC2013 Day 29: Inspired by the Supernatural

I wasn't terribly inspired by today's prompt. My plan that I almost went with was the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man. I know. You can see I was starving for good ideas. Who knows though, maybe I'll do it next year! Eventually one train of thought led to another, and then to today's mani. Can you tell what the theme is? I'll spoil it for you, they're tarot cards. Or did you already predict this was what I'd do?



What lucky lady wants her fortune told today? *evil cackle*





What I used:
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Dune- base color
Butter London Tea and Toast- brown
Barielle Banana Drop- yellow
Ulta Roaring to Go- orange
Sephora by OPI Frankly, I Don't Give A-dam- gray
Sephora by OPI Frankly Seriously It's a Naan Issue- purple
Zoya Pepper- brick red
It's So Easy Stripe Rite in black
(and a couple other colors mixed together for the sword)
Seche Vite top coat


I'm not clairvoyant, tell me what you think! ;)

3 comments:

I love to hear your comments!