Friday, August 9, 2013

Happy 10th (Wedding) Anniversary to Me!

I did a simple little mani to celebrate my 10th! wedding anniversary. I wanted it to look kind of wedding-ish, so I chose a pretty white and added some gold on top.


What I used:
OPI At First Sight- pearly white
Sephora by OPI Wild About Shimmer- gold/pinkish shimmer
DS OPI Ruby- red
OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts- grey


I can never hear the phrase "happy anniversary" without getting the song from the movie,"So I Married an Axe Murderer" stuck in my head. If you're not familiar with this hilarious movie, there's a scene where they sing the phrase over and over to the tune of William Tell Overture. It's ridiculous and I love it. I always sing it to other people and then can't get it out of my head!


Yay for us!






3 comments:

  1. So stinkin' precious! Beautiful colors. How the heck did you get the heart so perfect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The heart started out much smaller than this. I had to keep correcting it and this is how it ended up. Good thing I started out small.

      Delete

I love to hear your comments!